Here’s how to withdraw cash from SBI ATM without using debit card or YONO app
New Delhi: Do you want to withdraw cash from State Bank of India (SBI) ATM without using a debit card? You will be surprised to know that for this purpose you don’t even need a smartphone. Recently, SBI introduced the facility of cardless cash withdrawal not only through SBI YONO app but also from SBI YONO website. One important point to note here is that cash withdrawal service can be used at over 16,500 SBI ATMs across the country. ATMs which provide this facility will be termed as YONO cash points.
In order to withdraw cash neither you require a smartphone nor the YONO app, all you need to have is an active SBI net banking account for the transaction.
Given below are the steps by which one can withdraw cash through SBI YONO website.
1. Visit SBI YONO website- www.sbiyono.sbi and click on ‘Login’.
2. In the next step enter your net banking user ID and password. Now click on ‘Login’ again.
3. Now, from YONO dashboard you can check your account details and carry out other e-banking related activities. In order to make cardless cash withdrawals, scroll down to the bottom of the page and under the ‘my rewards’ section, you will see options like YONO Pay, YONO Cash, Bill Pay, Products, Shop, Book & Order. Among this, click on YONO cash option.
4. In this step, you will be guided on how much cash can be withdrawn per transaction in one day. Net banking users can withdraw a minimum of Rs 500 and maximum of Rs 10,000 in a single transaction. However, in a particular day, one can withdraw a maximum of Rs 20,000 from an SBI ATM via the YONO website. Go through the details and click on ‘Request YONO Cash’.
5. You can view the balance amount in your savings account. Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM and click ‘Next’.
6. You need to initiate the cash withdrawal through YONO website by mentioning six-digit YONO cash pin for the transaction.